The protection of your data/privacy is of utmost importance to us, and it is our sincere concern to provide you with detailed information about the processing of personal data in accordance with the legal requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and your rights as a data subject.
- PERSONAL DATA Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier (e.g., cookie), or one or more specific features expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person. The use of the website is generally possible without providing personal data – any exceptions, such as cookies, will be detailed below.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The company uses personal data exclusively to fulfill expressly requested inquiries/orders/services, etc. The data is handled with the utmost care. You determine whether you want to provide us with personal data or not. Your data is not stored on the website. User profiles, with or without personal reference, are not created. We will neither sell nor market your personal data to third parties.
- RESPONSIBLE ENTITY NOTICE The responsible entity for data processing on this website is: Caliber Consult GmbH Headquarters: Schleifmühlgasse 3, 1040 Vienna Commercial Register Number: FN 510703 i VAT ID: ATU 74278417 Commercial Register Court: Commercial Court Vienna Email: email@example.com The responsible entity is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g., names, email addresses, etc.).
- DATA DELETION AND RETENTION PERIOD The personal data of data subjects will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may also take place if this is provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws, or other provisions to which the data controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the mentioned standards expires, unless there is a necessity for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS Right to Information You have the right to request confirmation as to whether relevant data is being processed and to obtain information about this data and further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. Right to Erasure / Right to Restriction of Processing According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to demand that relevant data be erased immediately or, alternatively, to demand that processing of the data be restricted in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR. Right to Data Portability Furthermore, you have the right to request that the data concerning you, which you have provided to us, be received in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and to request its transmission to other controllers. Right to Object You have the right to revoke granted consents in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR with effect for the future. You can object to future processing of data concerning you in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection can be made in particular against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
- NEWSLETTERS & EVENT REGISTRATIONS We only send newsletters with the consent of the recipients. Furthermore, we send information about current market developments, report on news from our company, and invite to events. By registering for an event, you agree to receive it and our procedures. Registration for our mailings is done in writing. After registration, you will receive our mailings until further notice. We log registrations for our mailings to comply with legal requirements. You can unsubscribe from our mailings at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subsequently, we will delete the data we processed in connection with the mailing.
- DATA IN FORMS If there is an option to enter personal or business data (names, email addresses, addresses, etc.) on one of the websites, the transmission of this data is voluntary. The transmitted information is used exclusively by Caliber Consult GmbH to process the respective request and to perform the requested service. The transmitted data and other information will be stored for an indefinite period.
- SENDING OF ORDER DATA The sending of large/multiple order data is done via email or online through WeTransfer. Data sent via WeTransfer is automatically deleted after a certain period of time.
- DISABLING COOKIES The storage of cookies can be accepted, restricted, or disabled in any browser. This is usually done in the browser settings – precise information can be found in the user manual of the respective browser.
- DATA SECURITY We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from unauthorized, unlawful, or accidental access, processing, use, manipulation, loss, or destruction. Despite all our efforts, it cannot be ruled out that information you provide to us may be viewed and used by other people. Please note, in particular, that unencrypted emails are not sufficiently protected against unauthorized access by third parties. Therefore, for confidential information, we recommend using regular mail.